Is a new scheme introduced by BMA and is a customized salary account for selected corporates with signed MOU, backed by priority services, special offer and outstanding
benefits. The detail for the account is in below:
- Be Exclusive!!!
- To increase deposits and number of customers.
All government institution, NGOs, educational institution, corporates etc.
Minimum No of employees should 5 person.
Minimum salary should 5000.
Simple account opening process with less documentation .
Instant credit of all employee’s accounts through “one click” operation after receiving payroll chart from related organization.
Withdrawal of cash from any branch and/or ATM
Zero balance account.
Free of minimum balance and maintenance charges
Free ATM card issuance for first time
Interest calculation of credit balance as per BMA interest/charges schedule.
Free E-banking user creation
Free E-statement of printing on request
50% discount in service charge for account certificate issuance
Z- “over draft” facility as per below classifications:
From 5000 to 25000 AFN salary, 50% of monthly salary
From 25000 to 50000 salary, 40% of monthly salary
From 50000 to 100000 salary, 25% of monthly salary
Interest will be charged as per BMA interest/charges schedule
1. Saving account under salary scheme is a special account offered to customers with regular job in either public or private sector whose organization is having a corporate salary account with BMA and whose salary is deposited in the BMA.
2. In case the monthly salary is not credited into the account for more than one month, the special feature offered under the said account stands withdrawn and the account shall be treated as a normal saving account and all our standard charges will be applied as applicable to any normal saving account.
3. Moreover the KYC must be complied with as applicable to a normal saving account.
4. The customer must make a request to the bank to activate the OD facility.
5. The customer must furnish 2 letters of guarantees to avail the OD facility
a. Letter from the HR of the organization where the customer is currently working.
b. Letter from a colleague (preferably from his direct manager.