Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per the bank salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Bank-e- Millie Afghan|
|Years of Experience:||2-3 years Experience|
|Education:||Having bachelor in computer science knowledge of software engineering knowledge of SQL Developer (Or|
|Close date:||25 Jun, 2018|
Deputy CBS manager is responsible for having back and restore policies in best case as well as in worst case (disaster)
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for managing, maintain and administrate CBS test environment both test database and test application modules.
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for keeping and the above-mentioned modules and services updated
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for testing new patches and applying on live environment
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for troubleshooting real-time application error and resolving them
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for setting, modifying and administrating banking and financial parameters
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for doing the day begin and day end process
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for doing the monthly interest provision calculation for saving accounts and for loan and overdrafts
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for doing the year end process
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for having good knowledge of SQL Oracle to troubleshoot database errors
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for observing user rights and privileges and making sure that each user has got specific rights in the system he or she is responsible for
• Deputy CBS manager is responsible for managing, maintain and administrate the CBS related servers and services which are as follow
Primary CBS application server and service
Secondary CBS application server and service
Email Alter server and service
Net banking server and service
FAMS module service
Treasury module service
AML and CFT module service
Islamic banking module service
Payroll module and service
HRM module and service
Forex module and service
ATM interface and service
Conventional banking module service
Datacenter application service
LCTR application service
Having bachelor in computer science knowledge of software engineering knowledge of SQL Developer (Oracle) experience in IT field not less than 3 years knowledge of banking, finance, and accounting
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//025” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.