About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
The Deputy Branch Manager is Assist Branch manager on daily management, Administration, treasury follow up and other operations related to Customers and Treasury.
1. Respect and follow-up of Bank-e-Millie rule, regulation, and financial procedures.
2. Respect and follow-up the Bank-e-Millie all policies and procedures;
3. Assist Main Branch Manager on Cash management and daily follow up.
4. Assist Branch Manager in prepare a report to Board management.
5. Assist in daily routine
|Date Posted:||09 May 2018||Reference:||BMA\2018\0017|
|Closing Date:||21 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision and control of administration, accounts, attendance, and staff
2. Controlling and checking all cash and transfer Transaction within his limit
3. Implementation and control of daily work
4. Overall supervision of Afghani account and other currencies in saving section
5. Checking and controlling all deposit, withdrawal slips and controlling transfer documents related to saving accounts.
6. Deputy Branch Manager is Responsible for all the Duties of Branch Manager in case of his Absence.
7. Implementation of Fair and Standard Interest Calculation Procedure.
8. Having Tight Control on Interest Calculation Process to prevent any mistake.
9. Reporting Interest to Related Departments.
10. Reconciling Saving Account Balances with Accounts on Daily Basis.
11. Any task or duty assigned by the line manager
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Ability to motivate staff.
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
• Ability to manage multi-functional tasks
Must possess a Bachelor degree and/or at least (3) years’ experience in a related
field (Deputy Branch Manager Operations)
Afghanistan - Samangan: PROVINCIAL CENTER (AIBAK)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//017”.must be IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. High opportunity will give to those who are from Baghlan province