Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
Customer service job involves assisting bank customers with account management and other financial service needs. It requires continual communication with customers, repetitive tasks, and a high level of attention to detail. Customer Service Officer performs functions such as opening new current or savings accounts and fixed deposit accounts, assisting customers with queries about bank services, and helping customers resolve account problems. Customer Service Officer assists banking customers by answering questions about their accounts and available banking services. She/he greets prospective customers and gathers information from the customer needed to open an account.
|Date Posted:||01 Feb 2018||Reference:||BMA\2018\009|
|Closing Date:||12 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services
Organizing opening of new deposit accounts by managing his/her Customer Service Representatives.
Answering customer questions and investigating account errors
admitting customers to safe deposit vault
2. Responsible for organizing delivery of Account opening cards, ATM cards, Account statements to the customers & maintain a record of such jobs.
3. The required MIS & Compliance requirements are also to be organized by the CSO.
4. Should take up any other tasks & or responsibilities given by the Branch Management.
Answering administrative and operational inquiries.
5. May provide marketing support; perform limited business prospecting activities, including client/prospect communication, and seminar activities.
6. Complete all required Training.
7. Adhere to all the Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
8. Provide coverage for other CSOs and Office staff as needed.
9. Remain current on Products, Services, and the Firm’s System Applications
The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers, Clear Verbal Communication, Ability to Empathize, Data Entry and Basic Computer Skills, Time Management Skills, Management of Personal Emotions, Situation Evaluation and Analysis, Organizational skills, Respect, Ability to Identify and Anticipate needs, Flexibility
BBA, general education degree or equivalent
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Knowledge of relevant computer applications
Ability to type
Knowledge of administrative procedures
Numeric, oral and written Dari, Pashto, English language applications
Afghanistan - Gardez
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//09” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA Planning &HRMIS; OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. High opportunity will be given to those who from that province