About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
1. Manpower Planning
4. Induction training to newly joined employees
6. Performance Appraisal
7. Promotions, Transfers and Demotions
8. Retirement, apart from these policies, welfare to employees,
9. Ice breakers, fun at work, etc.
|Date Posted:||01 Mar 2017||Reference:||BMA/2017/002|
|Closing Date:||07 Mar 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of rules & regulations in compliance with labor law, employment law, instruction of high ranking authorities, chief executive officer & executive board & conveying the advice to officials & workers of BMA in Head Quarter, City Branches, Provincial Offices & Foreign Subsidiary of the Bank.
2. Signing letters, checks, vouchers & other documents of the H.R department.
3. Orchestrate and ensure the timely, efficient and effective execution of all procedures necessary for the selection, appointment, orientation and performance appraisal.
4. In close consultation with all members of the HR Team, assist in preparing and keeping updated departmental and individual work plans; Agree output targets, ensure the assignment of tasks, and monitor HR personnel against agreed performance criteria.
5. Take all initiatives as may be necessary for the development, testing, introduction and institutionalization of modern methods of human resources management.
6. Create the conditions necessary for rewarding performance and providing a healthy conductive work environment.
7. Perform any other task or duty which is given by the CEO.
Knowledge of HR functions such as employment law, working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures recruitment, training and development;
Ability to plan, develop and implement HR Strategy for bank management;
Outstanding commercial and strategic business insight.
Understanding of a bank's operations and its business requirements and commercial objectives;
Proven track record in the effective leadership of staff;
Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations;
Numerical and budgeting skills;
Knowledge of Afghan employment legislation:
Ability to analyze and interpret financial information;
Excellent interpersonal, communication, diplomatic and negotiation skills.
Good organizational skills and initiative, especially under pressure;
Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings;
The ability to work with all personnel, displaying tact at all times.
MBA degree with concentrate on Human Resource Management or related area of study;
Relevant professional training or certification desirable;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Management
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA/2017/002” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Vacancies@BMA.com.af - Abdul.Qadeer@bma.com.af - Nazifa.Jawed@bma.com.af
© Copyright 2016 Bank-E-Millie Afghan
|Last Updaed : Apr-26- 2017|