About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Deputy Main Branch Manager is Assist Main Branch manager on daily management, Administration, treasury follow up and other operations related to Customers and Treasury.
1. Respect and follow-up of Bank-e-Millie rule, regulation and financial procedures.
2. Respect and follow-up the Bank-e-Millie all policies and procedures;
3. Assist Main Branch Manager on Cash management and daily follow up.
4. Assist Main Branch Manager for preparing report to Board management.
5. Assist on daily routine.
|Date Posted:||15 Nov 2016||Reference:||BMA2016 55|
|Closing Date:||27 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision and control of administration, accounts, Attendance and staff
2. Controlling and checking all cash and transfer Transaction within his limit
3. Implementation and control of daily work
4. Overall supervision of Afghani account and other currencies in saving section.
5. Checking and controlling all deposit, withdrawal slips and controlling transfer documents related to saving accounts.
6. Deputy Branch Manager is Responsible for all the Duties of Branch Manager incase of his Absence.
7. Reporting Interest to Related Departments.
8. Reconciling Saving Account Balances With Accounts on Daily Basis.
9. Any task or duty assigned by the line manager.
. Good administrative skills
. Good communication and presentation skills
. Sound knowledge of product
. Networking capabilities
. Good at strategising
Requires Bachelor Degree in the field of Economics, BBA.
At least having two or three years experience in the relevant fields.
Having good communincations skills
Should have excellent speaking, writing skills in English, Dari, Pashtu.
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2016//055” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
© Copyright 2016 Bank-E-Millie Afghan
|Last Updaed : Aug-20- 2017|