About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Teller is in charge of the Branches cash handling and of all operations related to money.
The Teller is accountable for his safe and cash keeping.
|Date Posted:||14 Nov 2016||Reference:||BMA2016 54|
|Closing Date:||22 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible of fair and true of cash cycling
2. Handle routine financial transactions:-
d. Loan Payments
e. Merchant transaction.
3. Balance these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customer and non-customers.
4. Must be able to successfully cross-sell bank products to clients.
5. Must be proficient in accurately reconciling cash drawer.
6. Must be well organized, efficient, and able to coordinate multiple tasks and have high energy level with a positive attitude.
7. Must be proficient in variety of mainframe and Core banking system based applications and possess strong keyboarding skills.
8. Must have active listening skills used to assess and solve client’s needs.
9. Must be very polite and well communication skills.
10. Any task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills – since you will interact directly with customers, good communications skills are mandatory, Dari, Pushtu, English
Computer skills, Computer Skills.
Should have one or two years’ experience in the related field.
Must have Bachelor Degree in economics or BBA
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2016//054” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
© Copyright 2016 Bank-E-Millie Afghan
|Last Updaed : May-24- 2017|